We were at my parents house this weekend when my cute brother A.J. was getting ready for Winter Formal. I told Tori he was going to the ball and she was so excited about it. She was really sad when we told her she couldn't go too.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I think every time I look at your blog it is different!It is always so cute.
Look how tiny she is next to him! She's so cute! On her next birthday, you should have a pretend "Ball" and invite all of her "Prince" and "Princess" friends. Staci just got an invitation to a princess party written on a "scroll"- it's so cute!
Poor Tori!
Ok this template is so cute for V-Day! I think I better head on over to miss Ashley's...
I can't believe that is AJ! So wierd! Tori is always so funny! Especially because she is not trying to be!
Cute. Brian used to take Kassidy to the ball once a week. he would have her get dressed up and would take her to the store for a treat. She loved going to the ball. Sad when she go too old for that!
So, I've totally not been in blogger mode, and I've missed out on cute things going on! So fun to refer to it as a ball! That makes it even more exciting! I love the pictures you posted of the girls together! They made me laugh. I sent you an email today for possible plans. Let me know what you think.
I love your daughter, you can see her cute personality even through pictures. I bet she is somethin in person. Okay, you probably think I am the biggest flake, but I'm not ask anyone...I don't have your number so try me again, my number hasn't changed. I really need you =).
those pics of tori and anthon are soo cute!!!
Post a Comment