Tori was bald for soo long. This is her about a year and a half ago. I was so excited yesterday when I could put all of her hair in piggy tails. I think it makes her look even older. I can't stand how cute they are on her! Isn't it amazing what hair can do for a little girl! I just love how she is wearing one of Taylor's socks on her hand! She wouldn't take it off.
These last two days Tori has played with her cute cousin Audrey and she has been in heaven. Whenever Audrey has to leave Tori has a hysterical breakdown. Full on tears and all.
I love it when their hair gets to that point! There are so many hair-do options now! She's getting so big. That's so nice that Kristine and Doug live close. Cute cousins! I wish we weren't living so far from you guys. We really need to get together soon!
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
4 comments:
O.k., Tori is Bailey's twin!!! She is so so so cute!!! Both your girls are cutie pies!!
She does look so much older with pig tails! And I noticed Taylor's sock on her hand right off - funny girl! Cute pics.
I love it when their hair gets to that point! There are so many hair-do options now! She's getting so big. That's so nice that Kristine and Doug live close. Cute cousins!
I wish we weren't living so far from you guys. We really need to get together soon!
Lunch was so fun and it was so good to get together! Your girls are so cute! How fun to see Kristine on your blog. Her girl is adorable too.
Post a Comment