Monday, April 21, 2008

First trip to Disneyland with the girls, very long post


This is Taylor and I at Disneyland at night. She was such a sweepea the whole day and I'm so annoyed at how out of order these pics are.


This picture was supposed to be last. Kobie, Kensley,( who just got blessed), and Taylor. Poor Lilli the oldest of the babies had RSV so she is not in the picture.
Here's Tori stuffing her face with cotton candy.
Here's Tori in Minnie's house with her favorite smile lately.
This picture describes are trip in so many ways. Taylor just chillin, Tori whining, I look like I'm bloated , and Brett is just great.
Tori and Grandma Teri in a fake teacup.
Brett and I posing for Prom.

Disneyland was so much fun, but a little too hot. I wore jeans and tennis shoes and was roasting. Taylor was sooo good. Tori only had about 7 tantrums, but over all it was a good day. It was a little too stimulating for her to be able to stay normal.
Here's Tay sporting the ring around the collar look, from Tori trying to give her a drink from a water bottle. I was surprised to find out we were aloud to take Taylor on all the kid rides. My favorite was when Brett, Tori, Taylor, and I all got to sit together in the Haunted Mansion.
This was Tori's favorite part, "the princesses" teaching you how to be a proper princess.
Here's her practicing the princess wave.
Here's her and her cousin Lucy sitting in the chair that Cinderella just read them a story from.




10 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

we love that place! So much fun. I spend WAY too much money but the faces my girls make and hugs they give are sooooo worth it!

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We are going to Disney World next month. I can't wait. Your girls are precious.

Kristine Thompson said...

So Stinkin cute! I am jealous that looks fun. Taylor was lovin it:)

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland! How fun! You can definately see the Ferguson family in your kids. They're so cute! Jacque, I have two friends who are moving to Queens Creek who are pregnant and need a good ob. Do you like your doc? If you would refer him/her, could I have his/her name?

Cami said...

That is so fun! And only 7 tantrums. I love it. Cute picture!

R Family said...

Love, love, love the prom pic...you guys are too cute. Looks like a great time.

Stacey Crewse said...

I love Disneyland! Cute pictures! Was it busy?? How fun to go with your girls cousins, you need to make it an Annual trip now!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

I love all the pics!! I'm way bumbed I missed out!! Hopefully we wont be sick next time!:) Too cute!

tammy said...

Oh I love Disneyland! I wish I was there right now. Cute pics! I love how the youngest was the best behaved. Hmmm...it's sometimes like that in my family with the 11 yr. old and the 6 yr. old.

Autumn said...

Looks like fun! Did you cut Tori's hair? It looks good. I need to get Kailey's done