Friday, June 20, 2008

A non-poster lately....

I haven't felt like posting lately, but I'm finally doing it. We've just been swimming alot this summer so far and I still am albino white, go figure. Taylor has been teething so bad these past two weeks and I feel so drained from trying to keep her mind off of it. Poor baby! Pray for me!
This is my adorable neice who's name changes frequently and is for the moment back to Raquel. I just call her cutie.
I found these cute decals for our toes and about died when I saw that they fit on Taylor's little toes! I don't know where these girls get their white skin.
Here's my friends from highschool. We all try to get together a couple of times a year and it's hard since two of them live out of state now. My cute friend Kimmy didn't get the memo that it was gloomy grey shirt night. And I'm gonna give a shout out to you Ash since I know you are reading this and I hope you approve because I think you look super cute in this pic. I'd like to give another shout out to Kendra who is also a silent reader, I miss you!

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

I love the toenails. Is her name really Raquel again???? Oh my goodness, do tell!

Kristine Thompson said...

Who's cute kids are those? :)

tammy said...

I need to become more of a non-poster. All I'm doing lately is blogging or floating around the pool.