Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dauveed's Birthday!

July 11th was the date, but I'll post it now okay. We all met at Red Robin for fun birthday festivities. Aren't Dave and Katie so cute here!

My little brother just turned 27. We are only one year apart for 13 days a year.
In the car on the way there I was trying to tell Tori that she needs to give uncle Dave a hug cuz it's his birthday. She said, " but he always give big, monster hugs, so I don't want too!" So this picture is funny because it took her a while to get up the courage to give him a hug.
Taylor could care less about monster hugs, she's lovin her uncle.

6 comments:

Laynee said...

Happy belated birthday Dave!! Wow Dave's wife is a cutie!!

Casey and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday David AND Jacque!

Brooke and Tami said...

Jacque, i noticed on your sisters blog that you just had a birthday. I hope you partied hard! Happy birthday to you and your bro!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacque, i just found your blog through Amy. I was excited to find yours. I just wanted to say hi. Your little family so so cute. i'm new to this whole blog world, but I'll put you on friends list! It was fun looking at yours!

Amy said...

Hey there! Cute pictures. Your girls are still the cutest! I hope you are doing well! Miss you!
amy

Katie Taylor said...

the pic of dave hugging tori is so cute!!! how was macaroni grill? happy belated birthday im a horrible sister in law.