Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Tayter-nater!

Seriously, do you not want to grab those thighs!?! Just click on the picture and you'll see what I'm talking about.
We have way too many nicknames for this girl. Tay-tay, tayter, tater-tot, tayterbug, tazer, tayter-nater, shoogie-boogie, fee-fee, moo-moo, okay so the last three I just made right now to make this the world's longest sentence. Anyways, she is so funny, she always making these wierd alien noises with her tongue. She loves that stuffed bird because it's our dogs play toy. She seriously chases our dog Chubbs all day long. She brings him the bird so he'll play tug of war with her.
She loves tormenting me by trying to get the dog bowls all day.
Here she is playing tug of war with Chubbs.
Her favorite thing to eat is definetly shoes! She sees a pair of shoes and darts for them. I guess the germy dirt taste on every pair never gets old.

Here's my cute little fam. Tori loves to swim. I don't know why the only time I take pictures of them in the pool they both are shirtless.

Here's my drama queen making faces everytime I tell her to smile.
And no they don't usually wear jewelry in the pool.
I seriously can't wait to show this to Tori when she's older. The other day at Wal-Mart Tori spotted some cute little training bras on the wall. She said, " wait, mom, go back!" So I scooted the cart back and she said,"Look!"

I said," what, you mean the little bra?"

Tori," Yes, can I please get one?"

Me," No, not till your older."

Tori," But can't I just keep it now till I'm older?"

Me,"um, no, sorry."

Tori-sad frown.

They sure are alot of work sometimes, but when I look back at these pictures I sure smile.


8 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

Dude! er, dudette! you're crackin' me up! I love the "nickname" part of this post.
p.s. next summer, the "guys trip"
should be a "bring your spouse" trip, don't you think? let's plan something! we miss you guys!

Laynee said...

That is seriously the cutest picture of Brett and the girls. Tori cracks me up, why is they always want to grow up so fast. It's heart breaking!:(

Kristine Thompson said...

I love them! They are too cute!

Kendra said...

WHAT THE FREAK!!! YOU LOOK SOOO HOT AND SKINNY! I can totally tell in your face, either that or Brett looks bigger! Girrlll, you look sooo good, I am so proud of you- all that hard work is soooo paying off!!
Love you!!!

Brooke and Tami said...

Tori looks like the little mermaid in that last picture. She's so funny!

Cami said...

So cute. I love it. Tori cracks me up. Tell her someday that she will be begging to not have to wear a bra. LOL!!

tammy said...

We called our Taylor tater-tot and tater-bug too because he was so dang tiny when he was born, then it got shortened to just plain 'bug'. We call him Tay alot now, and when I'm teasing him I call him Tay-Tay.

I love that Tori is already wanting a bra, and even notices them at all! And doesn't everyone swim with bright colored necklaces on??

Tiffany said...

They are just to cute!! How funny that she wanted a bra!!