
Sunday, was my neice Emmy's (who's name has not changed for a couple weeks now) baby blessing. She's such a good baby. We finally got a sort of family picture (my blog header) since we were all dressed up, even though we are all looking in different directions. Their church was at 8:00 am in Chandler so that was a challenge. But we got to have a yummy breakfast at their house afterwards.

My handsome dad!

Me smothering my husband.
15 comments:
Can I just say that you and your sister are gorgeous, and you make such beautiful children!
I love the name changing, keeping it interesting right? Okay, I just read your last post and am DYING at Tori's obsession with bras. That is hilarious! And of course, Taylor is adorable. Why do kids always have to mess with the dog bowls? RRrrrggg!
That baby is soo cute! You look beautiful!! And ditto about the bra thing in our house but our obsession includes polka dot bikinis!
ok, so cute pictures.... breaking dawn was fabulous, i must say... i really loved it! i won't give anything away, but it has some crazy twists!
miss jacque you are so photogenic. so pretty!
Your girls are so precious!
Where is Britt?
You look great. The family picture in the header is very cute. Have you finished Breaking Dawn? It is so long! I finished it at 2am. So amazing!
Jacque, you look so amazing! I'm so jealous! Emmy is so cute and of course your girls are darling as well! Love the new posts! We need to hang out!
Jacque, Do you make baby bracelets? Like the one Emmy is wearing and I have seen on your girls? If so, let me know because I would buy some from you!
You look soooo good Jacque! Love the pictures and love you new blog look!!! See you Sat. :)
Jacque- You're such a hottie!!!
Girrrrl, I saw you at church a few weeks ago, you are one hot momma!!!Your kids are so cute, I love rolly babies. I squeeze, pinch and bite every squishy part of Preslee ;)
So sweet! Kristine looks great
She is so cute! can Kristine look any more like your mom!!
Post a Comment