Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pictures I had to post.

Reading topless is my favorite too.

Always teething!

Chubby wubby.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Those are cute pictures! And some blackmail for Tori when she is older :)Did you read Breaking Dawn??

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Jacque, Oh goodness, these little girls couldn't be any cuter!!! You must be having so much fun!! This is Mom Teri, cuz I can comment thru Theresa and let you know how adorable your pictures are and I love and miss you. Give all big hugs and kisses!! Love, Gma Teri

Wendy said...

Soooo cute! Love the topless pictures - that's hilarious!

tammy said...

So cute! And wow, how Brett must love you reading topless!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your cute daughter reading TOPLESS. you know what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! Way cute

Tiffany said...

LOL your so funny!! I died laughing with the topless comment!! To funny!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Your babies are soooo cute!!! I can't wait to see ya all!! I didn't know you read topless!??:)

Miss Fergie said...

Actually, topless helps you to really get into a book better than with a shirt on. There's nothing weighing you down. Not to mention when you have perfect perky ones like mine who wouldn't do that?:)

R Family said...

Hilarious! Lillie loves to be topless too.

Kristine Thompson said...

Cute little mun chee chee!