Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tori's first day at pre-school

She was the cutest thing with her Ariel backpack.
I heart this picture!
Yes, Taylor can now climb the stairs.
Here she is at her class. When it was over she told me it wasn't fun because they had to "sit there." I should have warned her it wasn't all playtime.
Taylor crawls around all day with anything she can find hanging out of her mouth.

12 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

she is too big and cute! New hair color for you?! It looks good, if its not the camera makes it look awesome. you are one hot mama!

Stacey Crewse said...

Great picture of you cute three girls! Nice eyes!!!

Brianne Skidmore said...

I saw your comment on Kim Atkin's blog and I had to find out who 'Fergalicious' is:) Now that I'm here, I have to tell you that I love that hair color on you!

Cami said...

Tori is in preschool? I feel like you just had her. She is so cute.

tammy said...

LOL about the "sit there" part. She's too funny.

That is a great pic of the three of you. I hope you're framing one.

p.s. I may be making a decision about bathroom paint soon!

The Lunds Life said...

Its so crazy how big these babies are getting:( Your first taste of freedom(kinda) Your girls are darling!!

Churchhouse said...

your girls are so cute!!!! Lot's of fun photo's. It was fun seeing you the other night.

You can change my background if you are bored one of these days and fix my header too. You can tell me how to do it as well if you want. :)

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Your girls are too cute! I love the picture of the three of you, really so pretty! How is Tori doing in preschool? I bet she loves it.

Life with Two Girls said...

Tori looked like she was ready to go! Your girls are so cute!

Kendra said...

Girrrrllll, start strecthing and warming up for our SYTYCD solos....

Wendy said...

Very cute! Who is Tori taking preschool from? That picture of the three of you is absolutely adorable! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever - let's hang out soon!

Tiffany said...

She is so cute!! How funny that she had to "sit there".