So Tori's latest obsession is drawing on herself and anything else she can find. Since she knows the markers are washable she seems to think its okay to turn herself into a blue cheetah. We asked her why she drew on her face and she defensively said, " I didn't!" So Brett and I started laughing and that made her madder and she still insisted she didn't. So I said then look in the mirror. That made her mad again, and she still said she did not draw on her face. The only way I could get her to look in the mirror was to tell her she had food on her face. So when she looked in the mirror she said," OHh Ya, I did draw on my face!" She's nuts!
Here's snuggle bear trying to copy her sister by drawing on paper.
Taylor is fully walking now and loves to climb, go down slides by herself, and give her sister kisses. They both loved the little play area at the San Tan Mall. I did too because there was no sandy mess!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
That girl of yours must keep you busy! oh and I want to change my blog background, but I have heard that it erases all your other things. tips?
When I was probably Tori's age I wrote my name on the wall. My mom asked me why I did it and I swore it wasn't me. Kids are funny / not all that good at hiding evidence.
That Tori, gotta love her!
Yeah, good luck with her as a teenager! "I don't know who crashed the car!" ;) She's seriously the best!
Oh yea, love the fairy pics!
ok, that writing on my face thing is so hilarious! I can't believe Taylor is totally walking. I miss you
that's hilarious! kids are so funny!
She is quite the little character!!! And I can't believe how big Taylor is! Where did your baby go??
Post a Comment