Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tori's Preschool Halloween Party...

Tori had been counting down the days until her school Halloween Party. That morning she runs out of her room and yells,"It's my party today!" Of course when I tell her to look at the camera and smile, these are what I get.
"Smile and look at the camera!"
She told me she was a mean witch, not a nice one. She kept asking if anyone at her school would know who she was. If I would say no she would say why, for reals or pretend, but why, blah, blah, why? If I would say yes she would say, but how can they with my makeup on .......Blah, blah, why, blah, blah, why? I can never stop a long line of questions.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

tammy said...

That girl cracks me up.

Malissa said...

What a fun Halloween! I love how you let her do her own makeup!

Anonymous said...

I love your Tori stories. She's a funny one that little girl of yours :)

Amber Horspool said...

she is so dang funny!

Jennie Carter said...

wicked cute pictures of Tori. What a funny girl!

Cami said...

Too cute! I love the posing!