I love Liz Richins! She had a fairy party Thursday night because the Tinkerbell Movie came out on DVD. It was funny because we had to transform Tori from a witch into a fairy, but luckily the pink hair was perfect. They started out, outside with a ton a fake make-up to play with. They were all in heaven! She even let them make their own little pizzas.
I love this picture! Liz is so awesome, when I went to pick up Tori, I went up the stairs and there I was in Pixie Hollow. She had fairies and butterflies hanging from the ceiling. She had pink curtains with feather boas draped over them. And fabric swagged everywhere with flowers on it. She made it so magical for them. Tori told me that is was the best party ever!
That night I had to call her Tinker-Tori Bell.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment