So on the 15th Brett and I had our 10 year anniversary. We totally planned on going somewhere like New York or Hawaii, but we just didn't plan ahead enough. So then I thought we should at least go to Scottsdale and stay in a resort, but no didn't plan that either. So instead we just went out for dinner and a movie and got a glamour shot of us in front of our new garage wall in progress. Look, Brett even shaved for me! The funny thing is, I could care less about some extravagent vacation. I really am so lucky to have met Brett, and to have tricked him into falling in love with me. :)
10 things that have changed in our ten years of marriage:
1. We no longer eat "chicken voila" every night. ( That stuff was soo good for a while)
2. There is more than a five - ten pound weight difference between Brett and I. (Hallelujah)
3. Our little fights now last about 2 minutes instead of 2 days.
4. We don't go out to the movies and dinner every friday and saturday night. It's more like maybe, twice a month.
5. We aren't the "young couple" in our ward anymore.
6. We have two amazing and beautiful girls.
7. We don't get to take 10 day vacations every couple of months.
8. We almost have to schedule alone time so that we can catch up on each others week sometimes.
9. We look alot older than we used to.
10. I've realized what a lucky girl I am to have such a great husband.






5 comments:
Congrats! I think I need the recipe for chicken viola!
Cute post. Happy Anniversary! I really want to know what Chicken Voila is now.
Happy Anniversary! Brett is great, and so are you!
Congrats on 10 years!! I used to "make" Chicken Voila in college. That stuff was good!
Happy Anniversary! Ten years, holy moly that's a long time. You guys must relly like eachother then
Post a Comment