Friday, May 1, 2009

Naughty girl...

You might think I look innocent and cute, but really I'm the definition of naughty. I smile as I hold out my hands to pinch, push, and pull hair from my older sister. And when my mom says no, I just grin even bigger. When I do it three more times in a row, and she slaps my hand I just look at her and chuckle. But, after making my sister scream, I'll throw in a couple of hugs to trick them into thinking I'm cute again. Ya, life is good.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

hey! why are you writing about my abbey but have taylor picts!?! Wait, maybe its the name. that is abbey middle name you know? she did the same freaking thing all the time when she was smaller (it goes away-kind of) i used to want her to get upset that she was in trouble but she never cared!!! frustrating! I feel your pain! now she can just muster up tears to make you think she is telling you the truth that she didn't hurt kass. so you have that to look forward too. yipee!!

Chantel said...

I just found your blog through Brynn. Your girls are getting so big. I cannot believe how spunky Tori is. So cute!!! Hope your family is doing well.