Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I had to write down this story before I forgot it. So Brett told Tori that he would have a campout on our deck with her. He got an air matress all set up, and told her he'd be right back with some drinks and for her to wait outside on the deck for him. She came in a minute later and said,
"I was gonna wait outside, but then I thought, what if a stranger came in our house, snuck upstairs, threw me in the pool in the deep end, and then I drowned? So that's why I came in."

2 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh wow! That is seriously funny! So creative and imaginative. She looked adorable at graduation. So, do you go to the gym everyday? You must..your arms are looking buff! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious!! I love Tori!!