Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh Poo,

Isn't she just scrumptous! I love this little girl. She has fully blossomed into such a big personality. Yesterday, I was pulling weeds outside with the girls. I find it very theraputic...but no I won't come pull your weeds. Anyways, out of the corner of my eye I see Taylor rubbing something on the bark of the tree. And a couple of minutes later I hear Tori ask me what that stuff is that Taylor is playing with. So then I look a little closer and want to puke because she thought she was playing with mud I guess, but instead kept going back to a pile of poop in the grass. She thought it was theraputic too, to rub it all over the tree. So sick!!! And to make it worse I had to make lunch right after that. I washed my hands like 10 times, but still felt like they were too dirty to eat with.

Taylor loves to tease Tori, or makes funny exaggerated faces at us all the time. The cutest thing she doe slately is winks at us. She has now mastered both eyes. The daycare ladies at the gym LOVE for her to wink, and tell me that she is such a riot. Poor Tori still can't get it down.:)

Now to this little crazy kid. My little Tori has become the best helper. She cleans her room and makes her bed without me telling her to do it. Just yesterday her and Taylor made a mess on the wood floor with water colors and books. A little bit later I noticed it was all put away and she even got a napkin wet and wiped up the floor. I'm so happy to know that maybe Taylor will stop trashing the house someday and help me clean it instead :). Happy Super Bowl Day!!!

4 comments:

R Family said...

ok jacque...I facebooked tonight...just for you

Leslie said...

such cuties!! I love those girls. and their mama is pretty cool too:)

Darren & Kenna said...

That is pretty gross! You can blackmail your daughter with that story someday!

Bryan H said...

There is something soothing squeezing that cool mess through your fingertips....so I'm told....