Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little Trip to the San Tan

We went to San Tan Mall last week to let the kids play, get an ice cream cone, and check out Tinkerbell's.

My girls cheesin it up for me.

Then, I went out to dinner with some friends i hadn't seen in months. We went to Oregano's. It was only my second time, and i discovered how cheap and delicious their salads were, yum.

2 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

So fun! My girls love to go there and get ice cream and look at the puppies. Call me next time you go and we can let the girls play! (but I can't promise I'll get my girls dressed up as sassy and cute as yours :))

Katie Taylor said...

jacque i haven't listened to this song in a few years, and i can't stop listening to it on my ipod, and now it's on your blog... creepy!!
(hellogoodbye song)