Tori's face cracks me up, my little poser. Of course I had to make some kind of Valentine skirt for her school Valentine party. I didn't get one with Taylor wearing hers though. Probably because Taylor and I didn't get ready till about noon that day. I ended up watching three two year olds that morning.
They sure are cute, but very busy. I could never have triplets and be sane :).
Here's daddy and his girl.
So this is a picture from Saturday night before Valentines Day. We all went out to eat and then went laser tagging. I was skeptical about going since i hadn't been in a decade, but it turned out to be really fun. It's funny how your adrenaline can get going running around a room trying to not get shot.





1 comment:
I love the san tan shopping center playplace. It's so cute!
Post a Comment