Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tori's only request was that we go on her favorite ride, Toad's Crazy Ride. (i think that is what it's called??) Anyways, we have read her the stories about him, and she loves thinking she is driving the car. Here she is pretending to be a crazy driver.


And here is the whole gang minus my dad. He was lacking energy and was chillin at the hotel for a break. At the end of the day when we all had our fastpasses out and started in for the line to Indianna Jones, we realized that this ride required you to be 46 inches not 42. So Tori didn't make that height, and luckily my dad took her for us so we could still go. He was so awesome and took her on the Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, and they watched the parade together.

One last funny story i will write about so i don't forget about is when we were waiting in line for Buzz Light Year. Everyone but Tori and I went to go on Space Mountain. I knew she would probably freak out on that ride so I opted for Buzz since I've never been on it. Anyways there were 3 couples in line behind us who spoke Spanish and they all looked about in there 20s. This one guy started to smile and touch Tori's hair in a child like way. Hard to explain, but i really could tell that they were taken with her blond hair and blue eyes, and weren't trying to be creepy, but were just from a different culture. Anyways, the girlfriend asked by pointing to her camera if she could take a picture of Tori. So I decided to let her and all the sudden the guy picks Tori up and holds out her arms, and poor Tori's face was like, what the heck is this guy doing mom? So after that I tried to keep her in front of me, because everytime she was to the side of me he would fluff at her hair. So weird and kind of funny cause Tori was so creeped out. That line was way to long to be stuck next to these people who were obsessed with her! Ahhh, :).
But our trip was so fun, and just stress free. Til, next year!

2 comments:

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

that was so fun to see u guys!!! We had a blast with Taylor!!! She is sooo funny and such a cutie!! She was so good:)) I hope to see you guys again soon!:))

Rogers Family said...

Dang guys, looks like you had a blast. i can only imagine how fun disneyland would be with 2 little girls.:-)