So I think she's had a count down since her last birthday. And five just seemed so important to her, like it made her an official Big Girl. She picked out this "goblet" (Tori calls it in an almost English accent) to eat at her birthday dinner.
My mother-in-law gave me an embroidery machine for Christmas, and I finally took it out to have a try at it. So I monogrammed a T for her. I'll post some other fun things I've been making with it later. Her outfit was the only thing she opened that morning, because she wanted to wait til the night and be surprised with the rest of her presents. My mother-in-law (Teri) also brought to my attention that I could still pass down all Tori's monogrammed shirts to Taylor.:)
She asked if I would let her wear full on make-up to her party since it was her birthday, and I agreed. Isn't she a beauty?
Aunt Brittney.





1 comment:
She is a doll:) Everytime I ask whay happens in March she reminded us that it was HER birthday. Love her
Post a Comment