This is Aiden, one of Tori's best friends. They have always gotten along so well with each other, it's the craziest thing. He's 4 years older than her and always reads to her, and treats her so well. Me and Andrea, his mom, are always laughing at how much bigger he is compared to her. He just got baptized and she was so excited to go see him "go under the water."
I caved in and made the girls some Valentine's skirts. I seriously have a problem.






2 comments:
The skirts are adorable! I wish you lived closer so we could make them together. (I would need some help!)
ahhh. They are so cute. I am glad I am not the only freak mom that lets her kids wear whatever the heck they want! It is good to be "back". I get teased quite a bit about neat...it's a good word!
Post a Comment