Thursday, January 29, 2009
Oh Barf.....
I was doing my make-up upstairs and it sounded like Taylor was coughing. Then it started sounding like she was choking/coughing so I headed downstairs and she started throwing up everywhere. She has been teething really bad, and I was so happy she actually ate lunch. So there goes a meal that I finally got down her little pot belly. She had it all over her so I stripped her down and headed up stairs to put her in the bath. I left the chunks of turkey and cheese on the floor, till I could at least get her cleaned up. I heard Tori freaking out that Chubbs was licking the barf. To my pleasant surprise, when I came down the stairs, he had cleaned it all up for me. Turkey and cheese are his favorite. :)
On another good note, Taylor wasn't sick. She must have choked on something while being unsupervised, or she might have been coughing up some flemy flem, from her recent cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Here is my comment: YoUr the BeSt!
Our dog will do the same thing! Which is really gross, but also extrememly helpful. The bad thing is the boys think they don't have to clean any of their spills up.
I'm still cracking up over Taylor last Sunday.
Insert toris face from the side bar for mine as I say, Ewwww! You can tell I don't have a dog cause that seriously seriously grosses me out! SERIOUSLY!!!
Dogs are the best:0
dogs are the best vacuums! I commenting bc i read the tori quotes and im crackin up.
O.k. now I am ready to throw up! That is so nasty, but I am sure you were relieved you didn't have to clean it up. (I would have been) Tori is too funny!!
Post a Comment