Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poor girls...

Tori was asking me why I make so many skirts. Truth is I would love to make dresses too, but they seem like way too much work, and I would actually have to use a pattern. I hate using patterns because I get so stressed following directions. I feel like I'm gonna mess up if I don't do it perfectly, plus it's just annoying to me. Hopefully they won't get sick of me making them wear them for at least a couple more years. It really is an obsession. These are my most favorite ones yet.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So very cute!!! Oh and at least ya didn't have to clean up much after the barf!! LOL

Amber Horspool said...

Oh so cute! Great job! Your girls are so lucky:)

tammy said...

I want one just like it.

Life with Two Girls said...

You can make skirts for my girls anytime!! Not only would a patten stress me out, but so would the sewing machine!!! You do a great job!