We went out for Valentine's Day last night. We went out with our friends the Oberly's and ate at Cheesecake Factory, and then went to see the movie "Taken." I had what I always do, barbeque chicken salad. It's my favorite. Taken is a really good movie, I love thriller/suspense, but the content of the movie was disturbing to me. I won't say what, so that I won't ruin it, but I hate how things like that really happen. I had a nightmare last night about it. Anyways, it's still a very good, Jack Bauerish movie. Brett gave me the best present ever. He printed a coupon that said I get a half hour massage and a Saturday afternoon off to do whatever I want. Usually Brett forgets every year about Valentines, so I was happy with that. Love you Boo!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went out for Valentine's Day last night. We went out with our friends the Oberly's and ate at Cheesecake Factory, and then went to see the movie "Taken." I had what I always do, barbeque chicken salad. It's my favorite. Taken is a really good movie, I love thriller/suspense, but the content of the movie was disturbing to me. I won't say what, so that I won't ruin it, but I hate how things like that really happen. I had a nightmare last night about it. Anyways, it's still a very good, Jack Bauerish movie. Brett gave me the best present ever. He printed a coupon that said I get a half hour massage and a Saturday afternoon off to do whatever I want. Usually Brett forgets every year about Valentines, so I was happy with that. Love you Boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Have you gotten your massage yet? I was supposed to get an hour massage...but it still hasn't happened!
How fun! We went to see Taken too for Valentines, Small world!! How nice you get a massage and an afternoon free!! Lucky girl :)
Post a Comment