My friend Mikki, the other red head, was in town from Texas. So my good friends Ashley and Allison, and I came to see her. She told me my red hair was stealing her "thunder." :) I love Mikki, she was cracking me up telling us she's gonna to do her Jessica Simpson pose. I'll admit, it does look hot!
Earlier this month I went to Wendy's birthday dinner at Baci's Italian Restaraunt. Seriously, you have to get the brusetta if you go. I'm craving it just talking about it right now.
Here's Andrea and me, and below, Wendy with her cute crown some of the girls made her.
They have the best dessert there called Marinara Madness. It is so delish!





3 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had fun :)
Dreaming of the Marinara Madness!!! Ahh, GNO, I love you! Thanx for having a b'day Wendy, so we could all get together!
I know some of those pretty ladies!!! It is so neat to see friends from so long ago!! How is Allison?
You look fabulous by the way!! What is your secret?
Post a Comment