Do you see what I see? Tori finally decided she doesn't have a toe problem anymore and can wear shoes over her toes. It is so great, I can't even tell you. Another huge milestone at the same time, is she lets us read to her and then she falls asleep alone. Ever since she was in a big girl bed she would beg us to lay next to her, because she said,"I'm a little girl, and I get scared when I'm alone." So for the past two years we layed by her till she fell asleep. She'll be four in a couple of days, and she really has gotten so mature for her age. She is such a sweetheart lately.
She also hasn't complain about her underwear being up her bootie. So her outfits now involve everything she would never wear. Take this outfit meshed with Taylor's 18 month old shirt she wanted to wear. I felt really sick today, so I didn't care that she looked like Punky Brewster.






5 comments:
What a cutie!!
Congrats!! :) That is a very exciting step!! I was just the same way when I was little...I would not wear socks because the seam touched my toes and I would only ever wear stretch pants because of the seam in a different location :) - this lasted for years much to my parent's dismay. They celebrated the day I put on a pair of jeans.
Let's be honest... I don't like shoes either... I do however like underwear! So glad her "bum puffy" is under control!!! ;) SHe's a crack-up!
Okay, the first pictures is so adorable. She looks like a little model! She is too cute. I love her personality and I haven't even seen her since she was a baby! Thank goodness for blogs. And I am so happy for you that she will fall asleep on her own now. That must feel good!
Where did she get that headband, I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment