Tori had been counting down the days til her birthday since last year.
This year we had her party at Peter Piper. I was on a girls trip the weekend right before and thought it would be easier that way. Plus Tori thought it was so much fun.
She was cracking me up with all these funny poses. I can't wait to show her them when she's older.
I love this little muffin head hitchin a ride on the back.
Here's Tori and all her princess friends.
I loved this Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake-cake, she picked out.
My favorite funny pose.
Here's Taylor saying, "Bite, bite." She loved the pizza and cupcakes.
Here's cute little Emster eating a napkin.
Four has been such a turning point for my little angel. She now falls asleep by herself, doesn't drink out of sippy cups :) (one of her many promises once she was four), wears shoes, jeans, and socks, and tonight she turned out her big night light and told me, "I'm not afraid of the dark anymore." She said it with a " duh "attitude. Tori is the life of our family. I love her crazy, quirky, obedient, considerent, teasing, smart, ocd, loving, curious, and beautiful personality that keeps me on my toes.





2 comments:
Happy birthday Tori! She cracks me up, she is so animated!
That girl is SO animatated! LOVE it!
Post a Comment