This year my friend Shauni let us all use her family's beach house in Oceanside. I dream of this trip all year. Two of the days we slept in til eleven, so nice.
Here we are at the L.A. fashion district. You can get the best deals on so many things.
We ate at the Grand Lux Cafe at the Beverly Center. It's a sister company to Cheesecake Factory, so it was soo good.
The beach was so nice. We all layed out and read magazines.
We always fit in eating at Wahoos...they have yummy Mexican food.
Here's our final picture in front of the cute house. These trips go by way too fast..I'm already counting down til next year. On the way home, Leslie was driving my car and Missy was driving the other car, and both got speeding tickets together. So sad! Thanks girls for such a fun time!






1 comment:
Jacque- you're so beautiful!!! I think you get hotter and hotter with age!! I might of spelled that wrong but you know what I mean- And your girls are as cute as can be!!
Post a Comment