Tori's preschool had a field trip to a close by farm. I was thinking it would be kind of lame, but it was so cute and fun. I was obsessed with the chickens. They were hilarious looking.
It was actually really cold when we went. Tori looks like she wearing something out of the movie "Christmas Story". Except for the flip flops of course.
This chickens name was Einstein. Isn't he so funny looking? They let you pet them too.
Then we went on a big hay ride through the rest of the dairy farm.






3 comments:
those skirts you make are too cute. you don't even use a pattern??? i'm totally impressed and intrigued. you don't mind sharing your secret method, do you? i love them!
I love the puffy jacket in Arizona. Too funny! Oh, and the fact that she is wearing flip flops with the huge coat makes it even better!
Those chickens are too funny! I am sure Tori had a great time. Did you have to answer any questions about the stuff on the back of the cow????..
Post a Comment