Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Cuteness

The other day I was cooking and Tori was asking me how to spell the Disney. I started spelling it out loud very curious to see how it would end up on paper. It's not perfect, but I was so surprised how good she did. I just wanted to blog this so I could show her someday how cute she was.

As for this one...

Her favorite word it "OW, or Ouch!" And she says it as she pinches or scratches you, with a furrowed brow look on her face. If you say no, she smiles. What the heck! She'll even do it to herself sometimes. And she is very obsessed with water bottles. I need to get rid of the bottle, but she loves it soo much.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was pretty good of Tori!!

Jennie Carter said...

All very cute...and Tori's got some major writing skills. Is she going to be in Kindergarten next year...and have you decided where you will put her. BTW, what happened to your nicknames for all the other blogs in your friends links?

Churchhouse said...

Thanks for your sweet words. What was wrong with your dad? Is everything ok now? Yea, it is no fun to see your parents or a loved one suffer.

Don't you just love Beyonce's new album...i love it!

Kristina said...

Oh my goodness where did your baby girl go?? I havn't been on your blog for awhile and all the sudden you have no baby!! And how the heck did you get so dang skinny so fast....do share!