Tori wanted me to curl her hair today. She was so adorable in this green dress, that I had to take a picture with her. Of course I couldn't talk her into taking off the Halloween bracelet.
I was at my friend Shauni's house and she had some really cute paper-mached things. She told me how to do it, and so I was dying to try. I went to Hobby Lobby by myself last night and it took me an hour to pick out 50 things put away 42 of them and come up with this. It was surprisingly very easy. I think I have a new obsession to slow down my skirt making.






9 comments:
I want to try. Maybe next time I am in AZ (MArch-ish) you can teach me! Had to write cause I juzt noticed your mini blind comment. The answer is a blucky yes! They are the first things to get switched! Then I wanted to let you know that only YOU would notice something like that!!!!
Jaq~ oh, how I love the pic of you and Tori. You look GORGEOUS and she is such a doll. Miss you lots!
Ok, I'm officially adding you to "my peeps" on my blog today! Anytime I blog stalk into you, I enjoy your blog IMMENSELY, and since we need to be friends and all anyways... I'm ready to make the next step in this relationship and add you to "my peeps!" Super cute boxes! I love them! That post of Tori and Aiden is so funny! Anways... we still need to try a park day. Give me a jingle!
Oh, and if you would like an invite to my blog, email me!
andrea_genet@yahoo
P.S. No pressure.
Tori is so ADORABLE! Your paper mache project turned out to be sooo cauute! I wanna do it too!
Why don't you just make a little "how to" video and post it on your blog, k? j/k! (sorta)
Cute pics! Love those hearts!! Ya did great!!
Your craftiness never ceases to amaze me...and make me jealous! :)
LOVE the picture of you and your little girl. It is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment