So every night with Tori we pray that she will have "sweet dreams." She woke up this morning and said I guess Heavenly Father didn't hear me because I had bad dreams last night.
I said," No, he hears you."
She says," Then maybe he was just away for a while with Mary or Jesus or something."
Me, speechless. How do you answer that?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing ever. You will definitely have to remember that and tell it for years to come. That is really funny! I wonder where they come up with these things!?
That is cute! It's so hard to explain why sometimes things happen even when you prayed for them not to. I have a really hard time with trying to get Connor to understand this. His faith is so strong that he thinks if he prays for his sore throat to go away, it will immediately and doesn't understand why it doesn't.
Post a Comment