Thursday, September 11, 2008

Most of you know my husband makes Splash Pads for a living. Their latest job that they've been working on all summer is finally complete. It's at the Phoenix Zoo and it's so awesome. You can walk into a cave that has two little water slides inside. It has a little creek that the kids love and a blow spout on top of the cave. There are water falls, misters, and shooting water throughout. If you can you should check it out. The Grand Opening is this Saturday. http://www.splashzonellc.com/

4 comments:

Cami said...

That looks awesome. Can't wait to go! Lets plan a day!

Wendy said...

LOVE the pics! I'm so glad you posted this! I may have to copy you if that's okay. Anywho, have you been out there yet? We are planning on going sometime next week if you want to go with us. They did such a great job!

Kristine Thompson said...

That is AWESOME! I am excited to take the kids they will love it!!Good job Brettford!

Amber Horspool said...

that's so cool!
(brinley and I just watched "the lost so you think you can dance finals" like 3 times! it's hilarious!!! You really are a great dancer Jacque! You got some "groovy moves" girl! I bet that was so much fun t make:)