Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's not fun when your best friends move....

Keia and Tori
This is my cute, sweet, and hilarious clean freak friend Kendra. She just moved to Sand Diego on Wednesday and I'm so sad about it. We met 3 years ago in the mother's lounge at church. We both bonded when we discovered we both had super colicky little baby girls. No one else seem to understand what we were going through, but each other. Anyways, she has been such a great friend to me, and our little girls call each other best friends. Tori has been so sad knowing her little friend Keia is moving to California. On Wednesday we had Keia over the whole day til they left, and as they were leaving Tori starting to cry in the most genuine way, that it made Kendra and I start crying. She kept telling me that she's not going to see her Keia for a long time, and kept asking when she would ever come back to visit. Seriously, she has such a sweet little spirit, and I can't believe at the age of 3 she can feel such strong emotions.

I had to move alot growing up and along the way I would make friends with people that I just knew, I knew before this life on Earth because of the stong connection I felt for them. Kendra is definetly a "bossom buddie", but I'm so glad we have these blogs so we can keep in touch in such a visual way.
(By the way, could my head look any rounder?!)

Their last tea party :( .So thanks Kendra for always making me laugh, always encouraging me, and for being true friend. Tori and I love and we'll miss you both!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I feel so sad for you! Although, I though her name was mary?? HUM....

tammy said...

Oh so sad. I hate when people I love move. And I love that bond that you feel when you meet someone that you know you knew in the life before.

Kendra said...

THANKS POOKS!! Are you trying to make me cry still?? You better never take off your necklace until we can reunite them. I am going to wear mine anytime I know I am going to see you. Anywho- we miss our Best Friends, keia said she needed to get back to AZ because Tori was waiting for her.

MISS YOU!! Kendra
Ummm, you think your face looks round, can my nose look any longer????

Linae said...

This makes me soooo sad! All I can think about is when you guys moved to Cali when we were in Elementary School! Good thing best friends are forever, Love ya Jacque. Please come over ANYTIME, maybe Tori and Naidem will hit it off!
By the way I am dying over your so you think you can dance you tube!!!

Churchhouse said...

LOVE the SYTYCD show....you are sooo funny! I didn't know you could dance so well.

Thanks for the new background girl!

I want to work out with you guys sometime. I may join that gym. The girls say you look awesome. Talk to you later.