Note to viewers: If you don't watch this show religously like we do it won't be funny to you, we'll just look like wierd nerds. Oh wait, that is what we are!
Oh my gosh. Ya'll are too funny! That is one of my favorite shows to watch maybe I can come out there and be a part of your show! Love and Miss you lots.
I was cracking up the whole time!!!! What an actress. Never knew you had that in you. Well maybe I did, you did help out alot in biology class!!!! Can't wait until the next episode.
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
11 comments:
jacque,the blond bomb shell . Too funny!
LOL Too funny!! You should have had "mary" show her ginormous teeth more though!! And I love how tall cat is! LOL
Oh my gosh. Ya'll are too funny! That is one of my favorite shows to watch maybe I can come out there and be a part of your show! Love and Miss you lots.
That was HILARIOUS! I made Jake watch it too and he was dying. He didn't believe it was you. You are a funny girl Jacque!
That is really funny. I don't think you are weird...just wondering how you get a night to yourself to do that??? haha How fun!
You're on my hot tamale train! WHOO WHOO!
hahah oh jacque. youre amazing. my favorite part hands down is when you are standing my kat and its not you, so you dont show her face. haha
HILARIOUS! Im crying laughing! Nice accent by the way!!
Flashbacks from when we were little!
Hee hee- that was great!
OH my gosh you are hilarious! You have serious talents I knew nothing about.
I was cracking up the whole time!!!! What an actress. Never knew you had that in you. Well maybe I did, you did help out alot in biology class!!!! Can't wait until the next episode.
Post a Comment