Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Pics and Here's The Deal...

Probably the best shot of them.
I thought Taylor was going to be the hard one, but it was Tori. She would never look at the camera, ahhh!


Luv, Taylor's face in this one.

Tori practicing her boxing moves that I didn't know she had.




My two little angels. I think of them as angels when I see them in pictures like this or if they are sleeping.


So Tori learned what a "deal" means a couple of months ago, and has been offering them ever since. Her deals are always something like this:
Tori: Can I have ice-cream?
Me: No, you have to eat breakfast first. If you eat your whole waffle, I'll let you have some ice-cream.
Tori: Here's the deal Mom. If you let me eat ice-cream and not waffles, I'll let you watch the news.
Me: No way Tori!
Tori: Okay, then you don't get to watch the news.

or

Brett: Tori it's time to go to bed.
Tori: I want to watch another cartoon.
Brett: No, it's too late, you need to go to bed, now.
Tori: Here's the deal, Dad. If you let me watch another cartoon, I'll still love you, and you'll still be my dad.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I'm totally cracking up over Tori's "deals".

Miss Fergie said...

Ya, are end of the deal is always enticing! LOL!