
We finally took a family picture and Taylor is only 14 months old. :)

Brett even endured some poses for me.

It was funny because we told everyone to wear jeans and a dark shirt, and everyone showed up in black.

I swear we are sisters from the same mom and dad.

Brittney's cute boyfriend Michael, and her getting cozy by the tree. Do I hear wedding bells?

My little Sister Britt and Taylor's crazy, but awesome hair.

I seriously love this picture because she makes this face all the time. She also makes a Auww sound. She does it when she sees a dog or a baby she wants to pet.

I love how my parents dogs had to be in the picture. From left to right: Grandma, Dave, Katie, A.J., my dad, my mom, Britt, Kris, Doug, Me, and Brett w/ Tay. In front Tyler, Audrey, and Tori.

This was our "Crazy Photo" if you click on it, Brett's face is pretty awesome, but Tori's muscles are my favorite.
7 comments:
so.. I was just catching up on your blog- LOVE the stuff about Tori making deals- that's the funniest thing ever!! We want to see you guys before we leave again... I will try to call tomorrow! :)
You forgot Emmy :)
I also noticed that you forgot Emmy. Were there just too many people to remember all the names. I can not believe that is your immediate family. SOOOOO BIG! But, oh so fun! I love all the pics and you sisters are all beautiful but look nothing alike. Are you sure your sisters? Again, GREAT PICTURES! And, please tell everyone I said Hi and Merry Christmas! Love ya!
Very cute pics, I am shocked that Tori was giving you trouble that day, she is usually so willing to pose. She looks adorable though, you could never tell =). You are looking great Jacque, I need to know your secret!
Hey Skinny mini!!! I love the pics! You gals are all models!! When are we doing our Tyra skit? HA! Okay girlie, let me know your plans so we can hook up to change you know what on the you know who! Can't wait. Maybe soon? If you are not busy!! :) Call me.
Tori's muscles are awesome. So is that thing on Dave's face.
You have such a cool family! That is funny about the black shirts! Everyone looks great in black if ya ask me!!
Post a Comment