We went to Brett's parents house in California for Thanksgiving this year. Tori was in Heaven of course with the motto," I don't want to Eat, Sleep, or Pee in Toilets." She's still in detoxt right now. Taylor was cutting molars the whole time so I slowly became a stress case that magnified each day. But we all had such a fun time. Grandpa Wally heated the pool to ninety degrees and the kids even swam in the rain. My whiteness wasn't feeling like putting on a bathing suit, so I didn't.
Swimming in the rain.
Cute little cousins making cookies.
My sweet Taylor, whining, Rae.






4 comments:
Great pictures! You are one hot momma with that red hair. I love it! Looks like so much fun and now I hope you have a great Christmas! Love you all!
Looks like fun. Jealous you got to see Aunt Tami. I haven't seen her in so long. You and your girls are the cutest.
I love your hair! It looks great! What a fun Thanksgiving!
That was fun hanging out with you guys!! I was in Yuma for the reunion so it wasn't too close or of course we would have visited!!:) I love all the pics- I think I might use the one of us for a christmas card or something!:) Hope to see you again soon!!
Post a Comment