Monday, December 8, 2008

I have skirt ocd...

So, I've gotten a little obsessed lately with making Tori and Taylor skirts. You should see my dining/sewing room. It's a lot easier to sew when you can just leave it all out. I bought a bunch of $3 shirts and sewed matching material on them to make a cute outfit. Tori refuses to wear jeans so it's great for her to have all of these skirts to wear. The one above is my favorite right now, til I make another I'm sure.
I already showed this skirt, but wanted to show the shirt I added.


This one is a little funky/wierd, but I still like it.




This one I was trying to use the sparkly trim again and it ended up looking like a no love shirt above. So below I added another stripe, and it now can be cross my heart. I wish I would have left the heart alone.

7 comments:

tammy said...

So cute. I love the Christmas one. And I kind of have the same thing going on. Only with aprons. It's too much fun adding those ruffles and trims. Maybe we can go to rehab together?

Casey and Brynn said...

So unfair. Your talents make me jealous. Adorable skirts. And I LOVE the Tori quotes on the side of your blog.

Kristine Thompson said...

Really cute! Audrey says she misses Tori sooo much!!!

Brooke and Tami said...

Wow! You really are very creative! I admire you in so many ways!

Malissa said...

If you still want to make any skirts but your girls don't need any...jk. Very cute!

Malissa said...

I would LOVE you to make a skirt for Makenna!!! I love the black twill stuff on red one...so fun. I need your e-mail or something so I can chat with you some other way than on your blog. I am also on facebook if you are. anyways I would love to have you make a skirt (of even a few if you don't mind.) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! I can sew a button so great job! A talent I wish I had but probably never will!!