Sunday, December 21, 2008

Issues...

First, you can see how ugly it is to put your tree up on a sawing horse, and then trying to cover it up with a blanket. Lovely, but what am I to do with my 14 month old? Next, you might think, Jacque dresses Tori so strange, and not very cute.
But here are the issues:
The girl freaks everytime she has to wear underwear, so that means she freaks out everyday. She stresses about "it's in my booty." I have to hear her say that at least 20 times a day. It is also magnified when she gets buckled in a car seat.
If I dare make her wear pants, jeans are out of the question, unless like last week for the family picture, I threatened Santa wouldn't come, and that she'd only have to wear them for a couple of minutes. She told me at the age of 18 months that "jeans hurt" her. So we love the wonderful world of cloth and velour pants.:) And even those "are in my booty!"
The worst of all to me, is the toe-foot issue. She will not wear socks, if I put them on her she has a panick attack as if I locked her in a coffin or something. Her skin is really sensitive like mine so she get blisters easily. So even in the winter, even at church, she wears flip-flops. So ugly, I know! She has a pair of brown Mary Jane's that she'll wear if I beg her, and they are a size too big so they don't bother her very much. She tells us that she has a "toe problem."
I almost forgot her latest one, which is short necklaces. She starts gagging like I'm choking her until I take it off. AAAAHHHHH!
I think I need to look into a good psychiatrist! (Actually, I'm not worried, I know she gets all these wierd things from me.)

So between, pants, shoes, and jewelry, and her wanting to pick out her own clothes, she usually has interesting look. Now you can know it's not my choice. At least Taylor will let me put anything on her. She can be my little baby doll. She's actually obsessed with shoes and would wear two pairs if it would work.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing Tori is cute so she can get away with all this!

tammy said...

I love Tori.

heather said...

HAHA. I love it! I refused to wear jeans until I was in 6th grade! And, I could NOT handle socks with the seam on the tips of the toes. It seems like everyday is an adventure with Tori. So funny!

Life with Two Girls said...

That is too funny!! What a hand full, especially if you can't just run and get something to throw on her. I always think that God gives you what you need...You have Tori who is picky and then you have Taylor who isn't...everything evens out in the end. Merry Christmas!!!

Alli Loar said...

Welcome to the world of GIRLS!!I have dealt with similar issues with my girls, Kelsey sometimes wears the same jeans every day for a week, and don't even start with the socks...we have spent many mornings with major meltdowns over clothes before school! Tori cracks me up, but hey you learn little things don't matter and you do the best you can!! I totally hear you on this one, I've thought about going to a physcologist many times...good luck she may grow out of it and be easier! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!Love ya!

Brent and Brooke said...

Tori is too funny, it's in my booty line was cracking me up. You are becoming my little gym stalker! I want to go with you on monday and join the new year resolution crowd! Seriously though, I will call you because you need to get my booty in shape.

Leslie said...

That is too funny. I had no idea she had such ISSUES. Haha We love her:)

Tiffany said...

LOL so funny! So she just wants to be naked! HA HA Poor you that you!!