My good friend Ashley always told us that when she turned 30, she wanted to take us on a fun trip. So, she decided on Las Vegas, and it was so much fun. We saw "Love", which is a Cirque du Soliel show done to The Beatles songs. It was very entertaining, but kind of 60's artsy, druggy, cycodelic at the same time. I still have the song, "All you need is Love" stuck in my head.
I swear there are malls every hundred feet, so we were in heaven with shopping. And of course eating is always the best too when you don't have your kids and you can just enjoy yourselves. We also saw Danny Ganns, a comedian who does singing impressions of famous musicsians. He was so great, I loved him.
We were a little camera happy on this trip, but I'm glad because usually I feel like I didn't take enough. These are my friends I was close with in highschool, so it was so fun to spend so much time with them. And I'm so happy our friend Jaime met us there from Utah because we hadn't seen her for almost a year. I made her freeze every night because for some reason I was always hot , and she's always cold. Maybe I'm going through menopause. One of my favorite parts was laying out by the beautiful pools and garden they have at The Wynn. It was funny because our layout session was cut short once the sun went behind the skyscraper hotels.
All of my them have already turned 30 and I am up in July. I love being younger than them now :). I thought that I would hate the thought of being 30, but it doesn't bother me at all. 30's the new 20 right?






1 comment:
How fun! I am totally jealous of your trip, and of your total skininess! I don't think you have been that skinny ever!
Post a Comment