Sunday, April 26, 2009

Does Granpa Exercise?

I went with Tori to her field trip to Krispy Kreme for her preschool class. She loved the donuts, and had never had them before. So, I got an extra one for my dad and gave it to Tori to hold in the car on the way home. She had about a fourth of one left from her second donut. I could see her staring in the bag when she asked me," Does Grandpa exercise?"
I said," Umm, not really."
Tori, "Then he should not eat this donut."
Me, "Why, where did you get that from?"
Tori, "No where. Sugar just isn't good for you to eat if you don't exercise, right?"
Me, "Ya, that's true."
I was dying! I knew she really just wanted to eat the donut, but was amazed at how well she thought out a good reason for it. She's awesome!

1 comment:

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Too cute! I wish had that much self control and I'm 26!!!!