Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tori's picture day and Easter in California

I thought Tori looked like such a doll for her preschool picture day.

And of course Taylor did too :).

So last minute we decided to go to Brett's parents for Easter. Tori loves making faces for the camera. We had so much fun there. I annoyingly lost my phone there. :(

Grandma Teri bought all the cousins a build a bear and Taylor picked out this pink monkey. She is seriously so attached to it. It's so cute because it velcros around her neck and she wears it like that to the gym. Whenever she wants it or sees it she goes "ooo-oo-aa."

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara! said...

Loving your girlie-girls! I am so amazed at your sewing and beading talents! Thank goodness I just have boys.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

That was a lot of fun seeing you guys!! Thanks for coming out on such short notice!!:)

Kristine Thompson said...

They look SOOO DANG CUTE!!!