So we went to California for Easter and those pics will soon follow, but this is what we saw when we opened our garage after our long trip home. Some maniacs decided to foil our entire garage, down to the shoes on the shoe rack. It was actually pretty impressive. I just couldn't believe someone would take the time to do such a "perfectionist" of a foil job in our garage. When we opened the garage door Brett and I were looking at each and I was like "What in the freakin heck is that?" I was seriously scared to open the door of our house, for fear it continued on.
Tori and Taylor were loving it the next day. You can see the red reflecting in the foil. The light bulbs were changed out for red ones to make it all that more eerie. So we find out it was two of our friends from our ward. They are crazy and hilarious. 10 rolls, 50 dollars, and 5 and a half hours later this is the result of our foiled mess.
They even foiled Taylor's glasses that were in the garage.
Here is one of the culprits now....he said it was a toss up between this, an above ground pool with floating snickers, or live chickens. I think this was the best choice.






5 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is crazy. I wish I had that much time on my hands! Who would of thought of such a thing! Wish they had a picture of ya'lls faces when you opened the door. Love it!!
Wow!! Those are some very dedicated friends!! What an awesome surprise!! i would have never thought to do that:)
That is awesome! I have new respect for them.
Seriously?!? That's hillarious!
that is the funniest thing I have evr seen!!! :)
Post a Comment