Monday, April 20, 2009

Grandma Teri took Tori and I to get a manicure-pedicure, Tori's first real one. You can see her cute nails. Anyways, so I was picking out my nail polish and as I grabbed one off the shelf, the bottom half of the nail polish fell to the floor and spun around 500 times all over me and the place. Some idiot didn't screw the lid on. So I have purple nail polish on my white jacket, favorite pair of jeans, new flip-flops, and new blue shirt. A-noy-ying! What was dumb is the people working there didn't even move an inch to see if everything was okay. They just basically pretended it didn't happen. So I'm trying to be grateful for this fun treat, and I was just fuming inside that nobody cared that I just got attacked by their nail polish. Than their stinkin chairs were the massage kind and it bugged so I turned it off, but had what felt like 12 golf balls poking into my back. When I know something is bothering me I can't get it out of my head, so the whole time my mind was saying " your clothes are ruined, but be happy and smile for Grandma Teri who is so awesome for doing this, and your back is not comfortable, over and over again." But my toes are still really cute so oh well!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: