So Taylor just cracks us up all the time now. She speaks alien/chinese/english. Sometimes she'll repeat the same thing over and over to make sure we understand what she's say, but sometimes I have to pretend so she'll be quiet. I'll ask her,"How's my baby?" and she says,"No, it's me Taylor." Or if you say, "Hey cutie, or sweetheart, or sunshine, or princess" the reply is always, "No, it's me, Taylor." I love it.
She loves nursery at church and begs to go the whole first hour. She's such a tough little thing, always falling or hurting herself and usually pretends to cry or have a sad face. I love how fake drama she is. She furrows her brows and pouts her lips and makes fake whimpers when she thinks it's appropriate, and as soon as you give her a good "aww or moan" she smiles.
She's our little comedian and is always making some crazy face or dancing some funny dance to get us to laugh. It's funny cause I can barely understand her but I've heard her counting in English, Spanish, and Chinese. Love Noggin :).
I got this weird looking giraffe from IKEA a couple years ago and she brought it to me the other day, and said,"look mom, a bronchiasaurus!" I was so baffled that most of the time I can barely understand her and then she says something like that, lol.





2 comments:
your girls are so darling. i think girls are the best!
Wow those shirts look posh. Your girls are so cute. I am coming home in June I would love to get together.
Post a Comment