My next baby is going to be so overloaded with his or her name and letter on everything, lol.
I made this for a gift, but was so tempted to keep this little tunic except for the face I don't have a girl that small. :)
Thanks for letting me share my madness!!





4 comments:
Your madness is awesome!!! but i have a question - I sewed some lace embelishments on to that dress I showed you, but now what happens when I need to wash it? Will the lace get ruined?
Okay seriously, you are the bomb- you better be selling this stuff and I am hoping that something is coming my way- only if you want to- but I am sitting here freaking out- you are amazing!!!!
I love it! Thanks for sharing your madness with me the other night...we need to go out SOON!!!
I am LOVING your sewing madness!! So glad I got to benefit from it- twice!!!! :)
Post a Comment