Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tori Update...

I have been absolutely loving how these two are such buddies now. They finally can play together now, and it's so cute. Tori is always the runner and Taylor is always the chaser. It's so funny cause she's always pretending she's gonna pinch, bite, lick, or in some way hurt Tori just to get her to run from her. Tori loves it but tries to act sometimes like she's doesn't. But whenever I say I'll stop her she say, oh it's ok. Taylor just laughs the whole time.

I was just messing with my camera. Still haven't really tried much with it. I love how Tori will either do her own poses, or do whatever I request.

Tori just started piano and loves it. She loves practicing, so that's a good sign :). She'll start kindergarten this summer and is pretty excited about it. She only wishes her preschool teacher, Miss Autumn, could be her teacher forever.
She is the best helper and expresses love to us constantly. She loves making new friends wherever she goes, and still asks me 134 questions a day.


Love This Girl!

No comments: