Sunday, April 4, 2010

I've seriously been sewing everyday lately and loving it way too much. Everytime a baby gift is needed I lose control. My sister in law had a boy and I finally felt brave enough to pull out my Christmas gift, an embroidery machine. It's so intimidating. I feel like I need to take a class on how to use it, ha. But I think I got the basics down, and it's so much fun. So now for birthday presents too (if its a girl) i've been embroidering there first letter on a tank. I'm so glad Tori and Taylor are both T's because they wear the same size practically :). So then that started a craze for embellishing tank tops. I feel like I want to change them twice a day so they can wear all the cute ones i've been making, hee hee. And in the mean time I finished Taylor's Easter dress and my (coordinating of course) skirt, but never seem to get to Tori's. I forgot I should have had it done the Sunday before since Easter was conference, but now my goal is by this coming Sunday. I just wanted to post these so that I had something to show for my hours of not cleaning my house, or cooking, or playing enough with my children. At least I did something, right?



No comments: