My good friend Gina Murray from Artistic Impressions Photography took pics of my girls on Monday, and she leaked me one photo. Taylor's wearing her Easter dress I made. I felt like I spent so much time making their dresses that it would be fun to have good pics taken of them. I'm so excited to see the rest!Monday, April 26, 2010
Sneak Preview...
My good friend Gina Murray from Artistic Impressions Photography took pics of my girls on Monday, and she leaked me one photo. Taylor's wearing her Easter dress I made. I felt like I spent so much time making their dresses that it would be fun to have good pics taken of them. I'm so excited to see the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are very talented Jacque!! Dresses, hair accessories, and beautiful things for your girls! You are impressive and should feel very validated and happy at what you can do! Plus what dolls your girls are.
Holy Precious!! That picture is so cute of them.Love it!!
Post a Comment